Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HEIDI'S PICK SIX: Kayleen Reusser

HEIDI'S PICK SIX

Photobucket
Kayleen Resusser

1. Which of your characters is your favorite?

2. Tell me about your travels.
I’ve been to Europe, Mexico, and most US states. My love for travel assists me in writing travel articles and my book, Recipe and Craft Guide to Indonesia.


3. Coffee, tea, or milk?
Milk, cappacino, Chai


4. What else can you do besides write?
I work in a middle school library so I can recommend good reading material for that age group.


5. Who are you reading right now?
Female mystery writers like Mary Higgins Clark


6. Pop culture or academia?
7. What is the toughest scene you ever wrote?

8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
My inspirations are all around me in every person I meet. I love to interview people and believe every person has a story to tell. My goal as a reporter/author is to find the story and present it well.


9. Food you could eat everyday.
Anything chocolate


10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
13. Celebrity crush.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?

Kayleen Reusser has written nine children’s books, including biographies on Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Leona Lewis; three books on the Greek gods; and titles Celebrities Giving Back, and Recipe and Craft Guide to Indonesia (Mitchell Lane Publishing).
Photobucket
She is a regular contributor to the Fort Wayne (IN) News-Sentinel and has written articles for Chicken Soup books. She writes a weekly column for the Ossian Sun Riser and is co-founder of a writing group in Bluffton. She speaks to children and adults on various topics and works at a public middle school where she finds inspiration and joy among students. Visit her online at www.KayleenR.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Kayleen. I'm sure your celebrity books are a hit with the students at your school!

    Best,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete