1. Which of your characters is your favorite?
2. Tell me about your travels.
3. Coffee, tea, or milk?
4. What else can you do besides write?
5. Who are you reading right now?
I tend to read several books at once but one of them is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
6. Pop culture or academia?
Is this a trick question? Because, if so, I plead the fifth. :)
7. What is the toughest scene you ever wrote?
8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
9. Food you could eat everyday.
Hot Wings. Although my acid reflux wouldn't appreciate it.
10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
Old school Punk and Metal. (I know. That's two.)
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
I'm trying to outline. Twisting my arm to do it more often. With that said I let the story bleed out naturally.
13. Celebrity crush.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?
Does Battle of the Planets kick ass? Uh, yeah.
Sheldon Higdon is a member of the Horror Writers Association and has had over thirty publications appear in numerous magazines and books ranging from fiction to non-fiction to poetry. He is also an award-winning screenwriter. His work has appeared in Rue Morgue Magazine, Shroud Magazine, The Portland Magazine, Necrotic Tissue Magazine, Horrorwired, Death, Be Not Proud, Northern Haunts, and at www.darkside-digital.com, to name a few.
Find Sheldon online at these links:
WEBSITE - www.sheldonhigdon.com
- http://sheldonhigdon.blogspot.com (The Obituary of Sheldon S. Higdon)